Thursday, April 2, 2009

She is Fine!

One of my close friends is obsessed with Halle Berry. Her dancing on The Ellen Show just made his love for her skyrocket from a 10 to infinity. We were having a discussing on her beauty. His argument is that "She is the finest woman alive." Yes she is a beautiful woman, not to mention she is 40 and she still looks marvelous. However, unlike People Magazine I don't think she is the Sexiest Woman Alive. Living in New York, I see a handful of women here and there who are BaDDer than ever. Is it just me or are we just looking towards celebrities for beauty? There are a lot of "average janes" that are wayyyy sexier. And no I'm not hating because I have "things" that she doesn't have.

Fellas, haven't you seen or messed with a woman who is just as bad if not badder? I'm just saying...

http://

2 comments:

  1. I've seen FINER!
    But she is some fly-hottness, though!....and I love those dancing segments on ELLEN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Halle Berry. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and Hollywood likes her type. I'll always show her love because there was a time that Hollywood was not loving her at all. She even lived in a homeless center for some time to achieve her acting dreams.

    ReplyDelete