Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Back in Session




WHAT'S HAPPENIN'?!


I know many of you have been wondering where I have been hiding (I seriously have been avoiding some people and certain places forreal). I'm so sick and tired of hearing my friends/family say that they can't find a job, they got fired, or they are working at a job they absolutely hate (I definitely can relate to this one). This "recession ish is despressing" (None other than Jay said it betta).
I just needed some time to blow off some steam, let loose, and live life day to day not knowing what's going to happen tomorrow...

It's not that I'm not being a good friend/loved one, it's just that I'm a "small fish in the sea" trying to "get in where I fit in like water" (yeah I stole the lingo Mr. Nelly Nelz).
Speaking of living day to day, for me, sippin' on a cold glass of tea while listening to Mrs. MJB surely makes my soul smile...
So what about you? What do you do to live your life? Who or what is your escape? Is it a special someone? A certain drink? Some zesty boo loving?
Please do kiss and tell. You never know. Your remedy may be my remedy. We can swap
spit, oops, I mean ideas.

2 comments:

  1. hmmm...I like to make myself A nice strong daquiri and just chill..watch my favorite reality shows and reruns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in the same boat as you, though I believe in myself and I'm grateful to know that there are people out there that believe in me. It gives me strength and confidence. Ignore the haters. I wish I were on a tropical island sipping on a nice cold margarita. Oh yeah, I wish I were making tons of money. A girl can dream can't she. Wise words: Always believe in yourself!

    ReplyDelete